Western Sydney University and VIED Scholarship Program 2018 – Australia and How to Apply
Applications are invited for Western Sydney University and Vietnam International Education Development (VIED) Coursework Scholarship for the purposes of providing high-quality education to qualified students. Scholarships are available to the citizen of Vietnam.
The Western Sydney University has been named one of the world’s top 400 universities in the prestigious Shanghai Ranking’s Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Vice-chancellor’s academic excellence scholarship is available for international students.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. International students are required to have genuine access to sufficient funds while studying in Australia.
- Applications Deadline: Currently open
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study undergraduate and postgraduate by coursework programs at Western Sydney University in Sydney.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: The University will provide tuition fees reduction for successful applicants for:
– Up to four years, in the case of undergraduate programs
– Up to two years, in the case of postgraduate programs
VIED covers tuition fee after reduction, visa fees, a monthly stipend and one ’round trip’ airfare to Australia.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available to the citizen of Vietnam.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Postgraduate and Undergraduates
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to citizen of Vietnam.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of Vietnam
- Be eligible to receive an Australian Student Visa
- Have received an offer of admission to the Western Sydney University coursework program
- Have received a scholarship offer letter from Western Sydney University
- Be commencing full-time enrolment at Western Sydney University
- Not have held an Australia Awards Scholarship within the two years prior to commencing the scholarship
- Not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Australian Government makes a substantial contribution
- Satisfy the selection criteria set by VIED
English Language Requirements:
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
Application must be submitted through VIED Office in Hanoi.