University of Lausanne PhD Position in Neuroscience in Switzerland 2019 and How to Apply
The University of Lausanne is invited for a funded PhD position, at the Department of Physiology to work on a multidisciplinary project aiming to investigate the role of cortical and sub-cortical brain structures in vigilance state regulation.
The University of Lausanne is a higher teaching and research institution composed of seven faculties where approximately 15,000 students and nearly 5,000 collaborators, professors, and researchers work and study. Ideally situated along the lake of Geneva, near Lausanne’s city center, its campus brings together over 120 nationalities.
- Application Deadline:December 31, 2018
- Course Level:Scholarship is invited for a funded PhD position.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available in the Department of Physiology.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship offers a nice working place in a multicultural, diversified and dynamic academic environment, opportunities for professional training. There is Possibilities of continuous training, a lot of activities and other benefits to discover.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known.
- Nationality: The position is open to all the nationalities.
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland.
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit a motivation letter, CV, last diploma and letters from references. Only applications through this website will be taken into account.