University Of Cape Town Graduate School Of Business Scholarships-Apply
The University Of Cape Town Graduate School Of Business is inviting applications from students who wish to pursue a postgraduate degree program. Scholarships are either awarded for full-time or modular study and could include full or partial funding of the tuition fees. The scholarship is only valid for the 2019 academic year and, It is not cash transferable and cannot be deferred to another year or transferred to another program. See details below for more information.
Scholarship is awarded to study a postgraduate programme.
Field Of study:
Successful students will study the courses offered by the university.
The scholarship covers the full cost of the course and Up to 75% of tuition fees will be paid per student.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Number Of Scholarships:
10 scholarships available for the students.
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
South African, US & Canadian citizens are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The University Of Cape Town Graduate School Of Business:
To be eligible, the following criteria must be met:
- As such the following costs are not covered unless otherwise advised: Living expenses, flights, visa, subsistence, travel or application administration costs, all pre-application tests fees (including but not limited to GMAT test, GMAT Prep course, NBT and MCPA).
- Applicants will be held liable for the full amount of the tuition fees if he/she does not complete the academic program.
- Applicants must complete applications for both program admissions and scholarship must be complete. (All scholarship applicants must also complete an application for their academic program of choice.)
- Applicants must be accepted onto an applicable academic program to be eligible for a scholarship award.
- Preference will be given to MBA full-time applicants from historically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- The scholarship is not transferable across persons or UCT institutions.
- The candidate is required to attend all classes and has the permission of his/her employer to do so (if employed).
- UCT GSB reserves the right not to award any scholarships.
- Applicants must have a good command of English.
All shortlisted applicants will be required to:
- Complete an affidavit containing financial details
- Submit to a means test if required
- Sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
Scholarships will be awarded during December 2018. Should you have received no communication by this date, please accept this as an indication that your application was not successful.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Application Closing Date:
October 31, 2018.