UMYU Pre-Degree and IJMB Admission Forms 2018/2019
The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU), Katsina, School of Pre-Degree and Remedial Studies, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into any of the following programmes:
- ELIP (English Language Immersion Programme).
The application is open from Wednesday 25th July 2018 and will close on Sunday 26th August 2018.
UMYU Pre-Degree & Remedial Eligibility.
- Candidates applying for Pre-Degree Programme must possess at least five (5) O’ Level Credits, three (3) of which must be from Basic Science Subjects and two (2) in English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two (2) sittings. The Candidates must also register for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the University.
- Candidates applying for IJMB Programme must possess at least five (5) O’ Level Credits, three (3) of which must be from Basic Science Subjects and two (2) in English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two (2) sittings.
Available IJMB subject combinations are:
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Biology, Physics and Mathematics.
- Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
NB: IJMB candidates are advised to register with JAMB for Direct Entry (DE) Admissions.
- English language immersion programme (ELIP).
This is an English Language Programme for French Speaking, Arabic Speaking and other
Non – English Speaking Candidates preparatory to admission into the University.
Candidates applying for this programme must possess relevant certificate acceptable to the University.
The Duration of the Programme is 8 months (two – 2 semesters).
How to Apply For UMYU Pre-Degree and Remedial Admission.
Interested candidates are required to log on to the Remedial School Registration Portal Link Remedial School Registration and pay the sum of two thousand three hundred Naira only (Bank charges inclusive).