UI 2018 Direct Entry Screening Online Registration
This is to inform DIRECT ENTRY candidates who made the University of Ibadan their first choice that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is open till Friday, 17 August 2018.
- Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal ( http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng ) using their Jamb Registration Number as their username and their surname as their password e.g. 69345521EG ADEKOYA (Surname) Kenechukwu Garba.
- A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
Cash at the bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
- Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate as indicated on the Direct Entry form slip preceded by the JAMB registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing a success message.
- Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed to the portal to submit their bio-data and all credentials (SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A’L, NCE/ND/HND).
- Candidates are advised to fill the online forms carefully, following all instructions, as “mistake(s)”may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are expected to upload their photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50KB. The photographs must be clean, clear and without glasses.
- Candidates are then to print the evidence of completion of the transaction and keep for further reference.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies. Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submission.
Olubunmi O. Faluyi, MCIPM, MAUA