Sophie Drozdzik Memorial Scholarship at Bournemouth University in UK 2019 and How to Apply
The Bournemouth University is inviting applications for Sophie Drozdzik Memorial Scholarship. This is available to students studying a creative subject at the Warwickshire College Group and who show academic achievement and evidence a commitment to helping others – be that at home, in the community or at college, to provide a tribute and legacy to Sophie.
The Sophie Drozdzik Memorial Scholarship was established in honour of Sophie Drozdzik, who was due to join Bournemouth University in 2015 to study BA (Hons) Television Production.
The Bournemouth University benefits from a wonderful location, situated between one of the UK’s newest national parks, officially the best beach in Britain and the second largest natural harbour in the world, with the World Heritage Jurassic Coast located nearby.
- Application Deadline:August 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Television Production.
- Scholarship Award: £2,000 paid during the first year of your degree.
- Number of Scholarships: Only one scholarship is available.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for UK citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- The scholarship is available for UK citizens.
- ⇒ Any applicant domiciled in the UK applying for a full-time undergraduate course at BU, studying a creative subject at one of the seven colleges within the Warwickshire College Group
- ⇒ The applicant must achieve ABB or above at A-level, or DDM or above at BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma (or equivalent)
- ⇒ Applicants for one year Top-up courses are not eligible for this scholarship
- ⇒ Applicants for courses offered through partner colleges are not eligible for this scholarship
English Language Requirements:
- ⇒ If English is not your first language, you will have to provide evidence that you have been assessed in all four components of English (reading, writing, speaking and listening) to the required standard for your degree course.
How to Apply:
Applications will be considered by a panel of Bournemouth University and Warwickshire College staff on the information that is provided in your application form.