R 144 000.00 CEBHA+Cochrane South Africa Master’s Scholarship At University Of South Africa, 2019
The University of South Africa is inviting applications for R 144 000.00 CEBHA+Cochrane South Africa Master’s Scholarship for the year 2019. The successful applicant will receive financial support for publication costs and attend a national conference and, will be mentored by experienced researchers within the CEBHA+ or Cochrane South Africa Network. This scholarship is available for South African citizens. See details below for more information.
Scholarship is available to study Master degree programme
Field Of study:
Successful applicants will study the subjects offered by the university.
The total scholarship is valued at R 144 000.00 and will be paid in 3 instalments. The scholarship will be administered through the successful applicant’s university funding office, and it will cover tuition fees and research costs and contribute towards living expenses. Continued payment of the scholarship will depend upon the applicant’s satisfactory progress according to agreed goals.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
South African citizens are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The R 144 000.00 CEBHA+Cochrane South Africa Master’s Scholarship:
To be qualified for the award, the following must be met:
- Applicants must be a South African citizen.
- Applicants must be accepted or registered for a full-time master’s programme at a public South African university
- Applicants must have an honour’s certificate or equivalent, or a letter from the university confirming that all requirements for the honour’s degree have been met
- Applicants must have an academic and/or research background in one of the following fields: public health, global health, epidemiology or nutrition
- Applicants must demonstrate keen interest in NCDs-related research and evidence synthesis methods
- Applicants must demonstrate interest to pursue full-time master’s studies
- Must not hold full-time employment, but may be employed on a part-time basis (not more than 20 hours per week)
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria should submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Copy of a South African identity document
- Letter of acceptance or proof of registration for a master’s programme at a South African university
- Letter of support from current academic supervisor, if available, or reference letter from another senior researcher
- Full CV and a motivational letter outlining research-related experience and interest in NCD-related systematic review work
For more information, send and email to email@example.com
Application Closing Date:
September 30, 2018