Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2015/2016 Post UTME Details
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife invites candidates who chose the University and scored 200 or above in the 2015 UTME to register for the post-UTME Screening Exercise.
Also, Direct Entry candidates who chose OAU as their 1st or 2nd choice are to register and come for the screening
exercise on the same date.
How To Apply for OAU Post Utme 2015:
All candidates should register on-line on eportal.oauife.edu.ng or www.oauife.edu.ng
To register, each candidate will require a scratch card available at a sum of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3, 500.00) from any of the under-listed Banks and locations:
• SKYE BANK PLC – ILE-IFE, OSOGBO, AKURE, ONDO, IFAKI-EKITI, IBADAN, LAGOS (ALLEN AVENUE)
• ZENITH BANK PLC – ILE-IFE, IBADAN, OSOGBO, ABEOKUTA, ILORIN, KADUNA, ABUJA, LAGOS (ALLEN AVENUE & VICTORIA ISLAND)
• ECOBANK PLC – ILE-IFE, IBADAN, LAGOS (OPEBI & ALLEN AVENUE)
• WEMA BANK PLC – ILE-IFE, MODAKEKE-IFE, ADO-EKITI.
• FIRST BANK PLC – ILE-IFE, IBADAN, LAGOS (IKEJA)
• GTB PLC – LAGERE, ILE-IFE.
• OAU MICROFINANCE BANK – ILE-IFE
• STANBIC/IBTC PLC – ILE-IFE
• UBA PLC – ILE-IFE, IBADAN
• UNION BANK PLC – ILE-IFE
• MAINSTREET BANK (NIG.) LTD. – ILE-IFE
• DIAMOND BANK – ILE-IFE
• FIDELITY BANK – ILE-IFE
• ACCESS BANK – ILE-IFE.
The 2015 Post-UTME Screening Exercise of Obafemi Awolowo University will take place on Saturday, August 8, 2015 by 12.00noon in various Centres at Ile-Ife. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest, by 11.00 a.m.
Access to the University website for registration for the Screening exercise will remain open up till 12.00 midnight on Friday, 7th August, 2015.