Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2019/2020 Session.
Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
The Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidate gain Direct Entry admissions into Obafemi Awolowo University and other Universities in Nigeria.
The duration of the Programme is a minimum of one academic session of two Semesters.
Method of Application
1. Pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Skye Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc Nationwide. A Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank charges are to be paid).
2. Go to OAUCDL website: ( www.oaucdl.edu.ng ) and Click on: ” JUPEB” and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!”. You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
3. After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
4. Make payment at any branch of First bank, Skye bank or UBA via eTranzact network
5. Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications: with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable). 3 Months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
6. After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget). Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination.
Check our website from time to time for the actual date of the Preliminary Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife centre (Moro Campus) only.
Read the Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly on-line.
Phone : 0810 828 7293, 0813 244 7202; Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
O.M. Ogunkoya (Mrs)
Centre for Distance Learning,
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife