NNPC/Shell SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2018 and How to Apply.
Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo), its co-venture partners and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2018 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme. The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. It provides a yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their degree programme.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in a 5-grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
Scholarship Courses of Study.
Eligible students studying the under-listed courses in Nigerian universities are invited to submit an electronic application:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Materials/Corrosion Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Physics/Applied Physics
- Agricultural Science
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
How to Apply
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://www.nnpc-snepcoscholarship.shell.com.
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application;
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, and not more than 200 kilobytes;
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of origin indicating the applicant’s local government of origin; and
- Academic results for 100 level.
- Applications should be submitted on or before September 17, 2018.
- The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
- Each document submitted online must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG.
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application. These are completely faux sites which should be avoided. NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship application is FREE.
- SNEPCo will not accept email applications. It is important to visit the official website for detailed information and to access the online application portal.
- SNEPCo is committed to providing scholarship opportunities that are not associated with application fees.
- SNEPCo DOES NOT ASSIGN Representatives/Agents to assist applicants.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for a computer-based test’