MBA Social Enterprise Scholarship for International Students at University of Stirling 2019 | How to Apply
Stirling is an international university that welcomes the world with proud Scottish hospitality. They offer their students experiences of a lifetime through their Study Abroad program and they prepare their students to thrive as global citizens in an increasingly connected world.
- Applications Deadline: 30 April 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to any Postgraduate Coursework students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: £10000 towards the tuition fees
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known.
- Scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible to apply for a Saltire Scholarship:
- Candidate who demonstrates outstanding prior achievement and success in the fields of social enterprise, third sector or charitable organisations.
- Candidates must hold or expect to obtain an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on our full-time course for entry in September 2019.
The scholarship provides a statement of up to 700 words outlining why a scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the MBA.
How to Apply
Applicants must then submit a separate application form through the given link: https://www.stir.ac.uk/media/stirling/scholarships/management/documents/stirling-management-school-scholarship-application-form.pdf