KWASU 2018/2019 Post UTME Registration Details – Date and Cut-Off Marks
This is to inform all the 2018/2019 KWASU Pre- Admission Registration applicants that:
1. Only those applicants that choose KWASU as their first choice of institution would only be considered for the 2018/2019 Admission exercise.
2. Other applicants that chose KWASU as an alternative choice are therefore advised to make it their first choice of institution through JAMB by obtaining the change of institutions form.
3. The successful “change of institutions form”indicating KWASU as first choice of institutions,results and Citizenship must also be uploaded on your portal on or before Wednesday,20th June, 2018.
4. Treat as urgent.
- INVITATION AND ELIGIBILITY
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates in the under listed categories for the 2018/2019 Pre Admission Screening Registration into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU):
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available. Online registration starts from Thursday, 26th April, 2018.
- REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N 5,000.00) only (i.e. Three Thousand Naira (N 3,000,00) as screening fees and Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) as administrative charges.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRMPRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp Messages only: 08056577710 and 08033979970)
- CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Thursday, 31th May, 2018.