Applicants are to obtain PIN number on the payment of N2,200 (N2,000 being cost of screening and N200 being bank administrative charge) at the following sales points/outlets
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number|
|Unity Bank, Bakori House, Kaduna||KASU Sales of Forms||0008823461|
|Unity Bank, Zaria||KASU Sales of Forms||0008823461|
|Unity Bank, Kafanchan||KASU Sales of Forms||0008823461|
Steps to Apply:
- Enter your JAMB/UTME number to login. (This number is usually 10 alphanumeric characters which may be found on your UTME slip.)
- If this is your first time, you will be prompted to Pay by PIN. Enter your correct 12 digit PIN number to continue. You should see message saying: “Successfully Paid”, then proceed to fill your application form.
- Fill the application form by following the steps below:
- Upload your scanned passport photo. Photo should have a WHITE or RED background in JPEG format. Your photo should not exceed 200KB in size.
- Fill the form and click save and continue button.
- Review your details to ensure they were correctly entered.
- Click ‘Submit Application’ button.
- Lastly, view and print out your exam SLIP immediately. Your slip should contain exam venue, scheduled date, and time. Please keep this slip and bring it with you to the examination hall.
- When you are done, an email will also be sent to you. If you do not receive an email within 24 hours, no need for alarm. Email is just to say thank you for coming here to apply. You may also check your SPAM email box.
- Exams commences on August 26, 2015. You are advised to come for your exam only on the scheduled date and time – at least 30 minutes before start time.
- This Post UTME Application officially commenced on August 11, 2015 and will be closed on August 25, 2015.
- Should you have any problem, please send email to email@example.com