The KASU Post-UTME 2018 Forms, Date is now on sale for all candidates who selected the Kaduna State University, during their JAMB UTME application. Cut-off mark is 170. Application cost is N2000. Deadline is August 5th, 2018.
Eligibility For KASU Post-UTME 2018
- This online screening exercise is for candidates who chose Kaduna State University as their first Choice through UTME or DE.
- All UTME candidates with relevant O’Levels results and an aggregate score of 170 and above are eligible for the KASU Post-UTME 2018 screening exercise.
- All DE candidates with relevant O’Levels results and relevant higher qualification results are eligible for the KASU Post-UTME 2018 screening exercise.
How To Apply For KASU Post-UTME 2018
Register for the 2018/2019 Session Kaduna State University P-UTME/P-DE Admission Screening Exercise by using your JAMB Registration Number and also making sure you have a valid email address and a recent passport photograph.
How Much Is KASU Post-UTME 2018
Candidates are required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as a screening fee at any commercial bank on the PayDirect platform. Use ” University UTME Screening Fees (Kaduna State University) ” as the beneficiary account name on the teller. After payment, a payment receipt will be issued.
- Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
- Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
Closing Date For KASU Post-UTME 2018
The Screening online portal will close on 05th August 2018 by 12 midnight.
For any correspondence and enquiries on the P-UTME/P-DE Admission Exercise, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your JAMB Registration Number.
Mr. Samuel S. Manshop