Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital (ISTH) Post Basic Nursing Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital (ISTH) School of Post-Basic Nursing programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital (ISTH) Post Basic Nursing Courses & Duration.
- Perioperative Nursing Programme
- Paediatrics Nursing Programme
Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital (ISTH) Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements.
Applicants must possess the following; The West African School Certificate GCE/NECO with five(5) credit pass obtained in not more than two sittings which includes; English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Must be a qualified nurse, duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. Must have at least one year post registration/clinical experience.
How to Apply for Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital (ISTH) Post Basic Nursing Admission Form.
- Request for application must be accompanied with a non refundable fee of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) only to government single treasury account (Remita), Federal Teaching Hospital, Irrua.
- Log on www.remita.net.
- Click on pay Federal Government Agency
- Generate remita retrieval reference code (RRR)
- Go to any commercial bank for payment with printed forms RRR code
EXAMINATION/INTERVIEW DATE AND TIME:
- Perioperative Nursing Programme, 5th August, 2019 (8am)
- Paediatrics Nursing Programme, 6th August, 2019 (8am)
Candidates shall be responsible for their transportation, accommodation an feeding during the interview/examination.
CLOSING DATE: All application forms should be returned to HOD, Nursing Education Office on or before 2nd August, 2019.
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money to any individual or other account or through means aside from the one above does that at his or her own risk.
Accommodation is limited and is on first come first serve.