Intake Full-Fee Master Scholarships For Overseas Students In UK-Apply
A full fee scholarship is now available on offer to any prospective postgraduate applicant for the year 2019 Applicants must hold an offer on a full-time Masters course beginning January 2019 at the University of Westminster. Boost your application by been the first to apply for the Intake Full-Fee Master Scholarships For Overseas Students In UK to avoid disappointment.
The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK. Westminster was awarded university status in 1992 meaning it could award its own degrees. See below for more information.
Scholarships are available to study masters course program.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are available for Diploma in Law.
Full tuition fee awarded.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Domestic students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The Intake Full-Fee Master Scholarships For Overseas Students In UK:
To be qualified, applicant must demonstrate the following:
- Applicant must hold an offer on a full-time Masters course beginning January 2019 at the University of Westminster.
Please note that if your course falls into one or more of the below categories then you are NOT eligible to apply for a scholarship:
- Postgraduate Diploma (e.g. Graduate Diploma in Law)
- Professional Practice Courses (e.g. RIBA pt. III)
- Conversion Courses
- Integrated foundation year or masters
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To apply, the following instructions must be followed:
- All scholarship applications are open to new students only. If you are a current student at the University of Westminster, unfortunately, you are not eligible to apply, however you can apply for current student scholarships. For more information check the information for current students page.
- Applicant should only apply for the level of funding he/she actually need as we assume that you are applying for the minimum funding you require to take the course and we do not consider you for smaller scholarships if you are unsuccessful in gaining the larger one.
- Applications via mail cannot be accepted.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is received before the deadline date. Due to our very tight timescales, we cannot accept applications which are received late or with a postmark of the deadline date.
Application Closing Date:
October 12, 2018