Important Notice To All LAUTECH Graduating Students
Following the announcement of the 12th Convocation Ceremony date for Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, all graduating students (2012/2013 set) are to take note the following information:
1) Graduands are to collect academic gowns and invitation cards as from Monday, April 13th, 2015 from their respective Faculty Officers/College Secretary (in the case of College of Health Sciences) and Secretary, Postgraduate School (in the case of higher degrees).
2) The prescribed charges (as indicated below) are to be paid using INTERS WITCH Enabled Debit Cards.
Payments should be made online at http://portal.lautech.edu.ng/convocation. The receipt issued will be required for the collection of academic gowns, invitation cards, convocation booklets and certificates.
Please note that the convocation programmes will be made available to graduands on the presentation of the proof of the payment made with valid pay print out receipt. These will also be available to members of the public at the payment of N1,000.
Schedule of Payment
i. First degree N4,500.00
ii. Masters/Postgraduate Diplomas N6,500.00
iii. Ph.D degree N13,000.00
3) Graduands are to note that hired academic gowns are to be returned to their respective Faculty Officers/Secretaries from whom they collected them on or before Thursday, April 30, 2015, failing which defaulters will pay a fine of N500.00 (Five Hundred Naira) each day until the gown is returned.
Some graduated students whose names are listed as uploaded to LAUTECH website’s Convocation portal are noticing mistakes in the ordering of their names or having other related complaints.
Action Required: So that the mistakes are not transferred in the issuance of certificates Anyone affected is advised please, to send his/her complaints by email (Kindly include mobile phone number) to email@example.com. He/she is to scan the following items and send as attachments to the e-mail that is being sent to us:
1. A copy of ‘O Level results used to process admission
2. A copy of the Admission letter
3. A copy of birth certificate
4. Where qualification results presented have conflicting names details, the affected person will need to present an affidavit that is sworn-to at the Court and a newspaper classified public notice. Please note that all submission will be properly cross-checked with existing records and complainants will be duly informed when we have taken further action.