Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Part Time (Weekend) programme in Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo. The venue is at Young Scientist College, Owerri, Egbu Road.
Imo Poly ND & HND Part-Time Weekend Courses.
A. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
1. ND and HND in Animal Production Technology
2. HND in Animal Health Technology
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
1. ND and HND in Accounting Technology
2 ND and HND in Banking & Finance
3. ND and HND in Business Administration
4. ND and HND in Cooperative Economics
5. ND and HND in Public Administration
6. ND and HND in Marketing
7. ND and HND in Office Technology Management
C. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
1. ND and HND in Computer Science
Imo Poly Part-Time Weekend Admission Requirements.
Entry Requirements ND Programmes: Entry Requirement is through O’ level (WAEC, GCE, NABTEB, NECO or any other relevant approved O’ level certificate) at a maximum of two sittings.
Entry Requirements HND Programme: Must have ND in Relevant discipline.
How to Apply for Imo State Poly ND & HND Part-Time Weekend Admission Form.
All eligible candidates are required to obtain an entry application form from any of the underlisted banks at the cost of N5,000. 00. All completed application forms are to be submitted at the Admissions unit of Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo (Main Campus) for documentation.
Please note that you have to provide a working e-mail address and Telephone Number as all emails to you will be through your e-mail and phone number.
The designated banks include:
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- Eco Bank Plc.
- First Bank Plc.
- Imo State Microfinance Bank