FUTO 2013/2014 Postgraduate Admission Procedures.
The Postgraduate School, Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) therefore invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for consideration for admission into the Diploma, Masters and Doctorate Degree programmes for the 2013/2014 session.
FUTO POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
If you are interested in applying for any programme, you need to check first if FUTO offers that course at Postgraduate level and the general admission requirements for PG. You can check all the courses available at FUTO PG School for the 2013/2014 academic session by clicking the following link:
Now, if you have confirmed that your programme is available, then you can go ahead to make payment for the FUTO Postgraduate Form 2013-2014 Session by following the procedure below to apply:
- STEP 1: Go to any branch of First Bank Plc and pay a non-refundable fee of Eleven thousand, three hundred Naira (N11, 300.00) for the 2013 FUTO PG Application Form, you will be given an E-Tranzact receipt which should contain a Confirmation Order and Receipt Number. (Ensure that you do NOT lose this information!).
- STEP 2: Go to the PG application page.
- STEP 3: Create your Login Account as a New User by entering your First Name, Last Name, Email and any Password of choice, type in the captcha characters and click the Submit button.
- NOTE: Make sure the email address supplied is valid as your login details would be sent to the address for future references. (Remember to download the Referee Report and the Transcript Request forms on the Login page)
- STEP 4: With your newly created Login details, Login as an Existing User- on the right pane. Then, click the Login button to display the View Forms page.
- STEP 5: Click on the New Submission link beside Postgraduate Application 2013/2014. Complete the form appropriately (NOTE: asterisk fields are compulsory). At the end of Page One, click Save to proceed to Page Two.
- STEP 6: After completing Page Two of the form, click the Save button to proceed to the E-Tranzact payment gateway. Click on Continue to Payment button.
- STEP 7: Enter the Confirmation Order and the Receipt Number on your E-Tranzact receipt in the appropriate boxes provided, then click on Submit. You will get an instant message to let you know if your payment was successful or not. Log out if your payment was successful. An acknowledgement would also be sent to the e-mail address you provided while filling the form. Therefore, make sure you provide a valid e-mail address.
DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT WITH FED. UNIVERSITY OF TECH., OWERRI FUTO POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates should forward the following relevant documents in support of their application to the Deputy Registrar/Secretary, Postgraduate School, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State.
i. Two photocopies of University degree certificates
ii. photocopies of NYSC discharge certificate
iii. Two photocopies of “O” Level Result
iv. Letters from 3 Referees as indicated in the Form
You are required to download and fill the Referee report form and the FUTO transcript Request Form as part of the Postgraduate application procedure.
SUBMISSION OF ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS:
All applicants must forward their transcripts to reach The Secretary, Postgraduate School, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria, not later than September 10, 2013. Please note that any application without Transcript will not be considered for admission.
The FUTO Postgraduate Application Website will close on September 30, 2013 and all successful candidates will be notified via email.