FUTO 2013 Direct Entry Application Procedures. Check Here
Candidates who have chosen the Federal University of Technology in the 2013 JAMB Registration can follow the following steps to apply for the 2013 FUTO Direct Entry ( DE ).
HOW TO APPLY
- Purchase an eTranzact application PIN from any branch of First Bank
- Click on Apply to start your application
- Enter the Confirmation Number and the Receipt Number on the eTranzact slip you collected from the bank.
- Enter your email address
- Enter your UTME Registration Number and click on the ‘continue’ button.
- Enter ‘Basic Application Information’, ‘Applicants Personal Information’, and ‘Contact Information’. Click on ‘continue’ button to proceed.(Ensure to upload your picture, the size of which, should not be more than 64kb)
- Academic Qualification’ Page is displayed, enter the required information, then click on ‘continue’.
- Choose your result type and then enter your result details. Click on ‘save’ button to continue.
- A new page that allows you to edit result details entered is displayed. Click on ‘continue’ button to proceed.
- Preview your application and click on the box located at the bottom of the page that has beside it ‘‘I certify that all the information provided by me in this form is correct and verifiable’’.
- Then, click on the ‘Complete Application’ button to complete your application processes.