Fully-Funded PhD Studentship at Department of Materials Science and Metallurgy in UK 2019 and how to Apply
Applications are invited for Fully-Funded (Home/EU Rate) PhD Studentship (Fixed Term) – Metallic Glasses Based on Precious Metals within the Department of Materials Science and Metallurgy.
The project focuses on the development and characterization of metallic glasses based on precious metals, particularly gold.
Cambridge is one of the best universities in the world, offering undergraduate degree courses in the arts and humanities, social sciences, sciences and engineering.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: December 31, 2018
- Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentship is awarded within the Microstructural Kinetics Group in the Department of Materials Science and Metallurgy.
- Scholarship Award: The studentship is fully funded, covering fees and a tax-free stipend of at least £18500 per annum.
- Nationality: Studentship is available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Studentship is available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants should have (or expect to be awarded) an upper second or first-class UK honours degree at the level of MSci, MEng (or overseas equivalents) in a relevant subject (Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry) and should be liable for ‘home rate’ fees to be eligible for a studentship. The studentship is fully funded, covering fees and a tax-free stipend of at least £18500 per annum.
English Language Requirements: Language Requirement
TOEFL Internet Score
Score: Grade A or B (with at least 193 in each individual element) plus a language centre assessment.
Score: Grade A, B, or C (with at least 200 in each individual element).
How to Apply:
Applications can be made online via the link below: