Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree and IJMB Registration Procedure 2018-2020
The management of the Federal University Of Technology (FUTMINNA) Centre for Preliminary and Extra-Mural Studies (CPES) has released the registration procedure for candidates admitted into the university pre-degree ( for the 2018/2019 academic session) and IJMB (for the 2019/2020 academic session) programmes.
FUTMINNA Pre-Degree & IJMB Registration Procedure.
- Visit www.futminna.edu.ng to print admission letter.
- Proceed to CPES for physical screening and collection of PINs.
- Login to the portal with your form number (username) and portal access PIN.
- Click on ‘payment’ link at left pane of your portal.
- A payment information page will be generated for you to enter.
- Confirm this information and click on ‘submit’ to proceed to FUTMinna College paywindow. Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve and Interswitch mag stripe.
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV2 i.e. the last 3 digits behind your card, and Card Pin number). Note: This automatically debits your account with ₦78,000.00 for Pre-Degree Programme; and ₦115,200.00 for IJMB Programme. Also, ₦250.00 for bank commission is charged on each transaction.
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered and a print button to print the payment document.
- You should also click the acknowledgment slip link to print and complete the online registration.
- Get subject’s combination PIN from CPES
- Click on ‘course’ link; enter the PIN to complete course registration
- Click on ‘upload’ link to upload scanned documents.
- Click on ‘personal detail’ to complete the form.
Note: To return to ACTIVITIES page, always click on ‘home’ link
Please Call between (9am – 6pm Mondays to Fridays)
For other enquiries 07038408790