Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEE), Enugu State in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) hereby informs the general public and in particular prospective candidates that it has commenced registration of candidates for Post-UTME Screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session.
FCE Eha-Amufu / UNN Degree Post UTME – Available Courses.
The approved Degree programmes by the National University Commission (NUC) are as follows:
1. Education/English, B.A. (Ed.)
2. Education/CRS, B.A. (Ed.)
3. Social Studies, B.Ed.
4. Education/Physics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
5. Education/Mathematics, B.Sc (Ed.)
6. Education/Chemistry, B.Sc. (Ed.)
7. Business Education, B.Ed.
8. Education/Economics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
9. Integrated Science, B.Ed.
10. Education/Biology, B.Sc. (Ed.)
11. Education/Agriculture, B.Sc. (Ed.)
FCE Eha-Amufu / UNN Degree Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are able to apply.
How to Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu / UNN Degree Post UTME Form.
The cost is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
Follow the link below to start your application:
The Computer screening exercise will hold as follows:
Date: Monday, 5th November, 2018.
Venue: College CBT Centre
Candidates should visit the College Portal www.fceehaamufu.com for further details or contact : 08036852434, 08036054538 or 08065823364 for online application support.