FCC Ibadan Post UTME Form 2018/2019
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan post UTME application form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Federal Co-operative College Ibadan Post UTME Eligibility.
Entry Requirements: WASC / SSCE/ NABTEB / GCE O’ level with 5 credits at not more than two sittings which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three from Economics, Geography, Commerce/Accounts/Agric/Biology, Government/History.
It is compulsory for candidates to have sat for the 2018 JAMB UTME with English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Federal Co-operative College Ibadan Post UTME.
The closing date for the submission of Online Application Form is Friday 28th September 2018.
The followings are to be attached to duly completed forms
- Evidence of payment (receipt) for the scratch card which is obtainable in the college’s account section.
- A photocopy of original or computer printout of WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Certificates/Diplomas as may be applicable and meet departmental requirements.
- A passport size photographs.
- A photocopy of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age.
- A photocopy of a computer printout of 2018 UTME for ND full-time applicants.
Duly completed forms should be returned to the Registrar, Federal Co-operative College on or before the 28th of September, 2018. Credentials of shortlisted candidates will be screened and might be invited for the interview which is usually held in the College premises. Success candidates will be communicated to on or before 2nd October 2018.
For further enquiries:
- Registrar – 08035061039
- Babade – 08038319232
- Seyi – 08034759227
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org