EUR 6000 Helmut Veith Stipend For Female In Computer Science At TU Wien In Austria, 2019
Are you an international student seeking to pursue a master degree abroad? Applications are invited for Helmut Veith Stipend for outstanding female students in the field of computer science who are currently undergoing (or plan to pursue) one of the master‘s programs in Computer Science at TU Wien taught in English. This scholarship is available for international students. See below for more information on how to apply for the EUR 6000 Helmut Veith Stipend For Female In Computer Science for the year 2019.
Scholarshp is awarded to pursue a master programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Computer Science.
The scholarship covers:
- EUR 6000 annually for duration of up to two years.
- Waiver of all tuition fees at TU Wien.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The EUR 6000 Helmut Veith Stipend For Female In Computer Science:
To be successful, the following must be met:
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics (Bologna first cycle) or equivalent degree
- Applicants must have extensive knowledge and interest in (at least one) of the following areas:
- Logic in Computer Science
• Formal Methods and Verification
• Computer Security
• Algorithms and Complexity Theory
• Databases and Knowledge Representation
• Artificial Intelligence
• Software Engineering
- Proficiency in English is mandatory
- Applicants must be eligible for admission to one of the master’s programs in computer science at TU Wien that are taught in English. In 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 those are:
- Master in Logic and Computation
• Master in Business Informatics
• European Master in Computational Logic
• Master in Computer Engineering (Technische Informatik)
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Please submit your application electronically to ta.sc-cigol-at-retsam as a single PDF document.
Applications for funding can be filed before or in parallel with the admissions process, but the funding will only be awarded to students who have been unconditionally admitted to a master’s program.
- Cover letter, stating the student’s motivation to apply for the Helmut Veith Stipend, and other aspects the applicant deems relevant
- Curriculum vitae (The applicants are encouraged to demonstrate their extracurricular portfolio)
- Complete transcripts of bachelor’s course/other academic degrees
- Diplomas and/or certificates (first degree, bachelor degree, or higher). In case the final certificates are not yet available, a preliminary certificate issued by the degree-awarding institution must be provided.
- Two reference letters and their contact details
- English language certificate (TOEFL or similar)
Application Closing Date:
November 30, 2018