EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission 2018/2019 Forms Out
This is to inform the general public that admission forms into the SCHOOL OF NURSING EKSUTH, ADO-EKITI for 2018/2019 Academic session are now available for sale on-line.
ENTRY REQUIREMENT For EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission 2018/2019
- Candidate must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WASC/SSCE/NECO to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings and candidate must attain the age of 17 years in 2018
- Candidate will be allowed to combine WAEC/SSCE with NECO Results.
PAYMENT METHOD For EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission 2018/2019 Forms
- Pay the sum of N11,000.00 (Eleven thousandnaira) only into
- Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Account No.: 1003306243
- Account Name: School of Nursing, Ado Ekiti.
- Make a photocopy of the payment teller and print out
- Submit the original copy of the payment teller to the Bursar at the School of Nursing, EKSUTH, Ado-Ekiti
- Obtain the School Receipt and Admission Registration Scratch Card in the school
METHOD OF APPLICATION For EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission 2018/2019
- Visit the school e-portal at: www.sonadeksuth.edu.ng
- Click on Apply Now button
- Input your PIN
- Click on Fill Application button to access the form
- Fill in your data and relevant details required
- Scan and upload your recent passport photograph (Max. size 30kb)
- Click on Submit button.
- Print a copy of acknowledgement and exam notification slip (after successful completion of online application) which you will bring to the exam center/venue
CLOSING DATE For EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission 2018/2019
Friday, 24TH AUGUST, 2018
DATE OF EXAMINATION For EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission 2018/2019
Saturday 25th August 2018 by 11:00 a.m
At centers as designated on notification slips
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES:
Please contact the office of the Principal, School of Nursing, EXSUTH, ADO-EKITI.
- NO PAYMENT TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR AGENT OR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT
- CARDS OBTAINED IN THE SCHOOL WILL BE USED THROUGHOUT THE ADMISSION PROCESS TO CHECK BOTH THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW RESULTS
- LOSS OF SCRATCH CARD WILL ATTRACT EXTRA COST FOR REPLACEMENT
MRS. BAMIGBOYE T.O