Details Of UNIUYO Screening Exercise for 2013/2014 Final Year Students
All final students 2013/2014 are required to attend the final screening exercise:
Date: Mon. Jan 26-Feb 09, 2015
Venue: Records Unit (Town Campus)
All final year students, both current and those who had completed their programmes before 2013/2014 session but were not cleared, are required to appear before the screening panel with the following:
1) Original and photocopies of all Certificates presented on admission.
2) Original and photocopy of birth certificate/age declaration
3) Original and photocopies of all Admission letters (including PUME result).
4) Evidence of change of name (where applicable)
5) Original and photocopies of school fee receipts and fee clearance card.
6) Original and photocopies of Course Registration
7) One recent passport sized photograph (red
i) It is mandatory for every final year student to undergo this screening exercise by the records unit. Without this, students won’t collect their notification of results from the Exams Unit or NYSC call-up letters from the Students Affairs Division.
ii) All students not screened as at when due shall not graduate until cleared at the commencement of the 2014/2015 session.
iii) All 2012 WAEC and 2010 NECO certificates are now
ready, thus confirmation/online statement of results will not be accepted.
SCHEDULE FOR FINAL SCREENING EXERCISE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Faculty of Agriculture: Mon. 26/1/15 and Tues
27/1/15, Time: 9.30am.
Faculty of Arts: Wed. 28/1/15, Time: 9.30am.
Faculty of Basic Medical Science: Fri. 30/1/15,
Faculty of Business Administration: Fri. 30/1/15,
Faculty of Clinical Sciences: Sat. 31/1/15,
Faculty of Education: Sat. 31/1/15, Time:10.00am,
and Mon. 2/2/15, Time:9.30am.
Faculty of Engineering: Tues. 3/2/15, Time:
Faculty of Environmental Studies: Wed. 4/2/15,
Faculty of Pharmacy: Wed. 4/2/15, Time:9.30am.
Faculty of Sciences: Thurs. 5/2/15, Time:9.30am.
Faculty of Social Sciences: Fri. 6/2/15,
All spill over cases: Sat. 7/2/15.
For more enquiries, students should consult their respective examination officers. Please treat as important.