Chevron/NNPC 2018 Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerians
Optimum Resources Management is a multidisciplinary consortium of experts in various fields of technical development. One of its flagship services is broad based provision of e-solution and innovative educational resources management with specialty in educational funds management, award of grants, bursaries, and scholarship schemes on behalf of multinationals, donors, national, states, LGAs and communities.
Before Applying Please Read:
Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualiﬁed Nigerian students. E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
Interested candidates should click on https://www.orm-ng.com/cnlawards
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS FOR THE NNPC/CNL JV SCHOLARSHIP ARE INELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR ANY OTHER SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM SPONSORED BY CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED, ITS JV PARTNER, OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING THE AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM PUBLISHED SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH THIS NNPC/CNL JV SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM.
Please note that only application submitted through this web address will be considered. Hard copies of any document submitted will not be processed. All interested students are advised to complete the e-application form online and upload all the required documents as requested at the web address indicated above.
In line with our e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that their GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on https://www.orm-ng.com/cnlawards
2. Click on “Apply Now” then create account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Enter your registered email and password to login.
5. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10. Click “Submit Application” to submit information
11. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
FOR MORE DETAILS, VISIT HERE