Do you wish to study abroad? Are you looking for a scholarship to further your education? The opportunity is here again. Bond University Scholarships for 2018/2019 for international students is currently ongoing in Australia. Interested students are strongly advised to apply immediately as it is a “first-come-first-serve” basis. The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial support for international students who already have an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. See below for further details on how to apply for the scholarships
About Bond University
Bond university is the first private non-profit university in Australia. It is located in Robin, Gold Coast, Queensland. The institution was founded on 15th May 1989. It is the number best university in Australia. Bond university offers a wide range of courses across so many programs for both local and international students. Admission into this university is very simple and easy. The environment is so accommodating that it prepares students for success in their future careers and life goals. If you wish to study in Australia, Bond University is the best choice for you. The scholarship has a value of $2,500 tuition remission towards the cost of the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Programme.
Eligibility For The Bond University Scholarships
- Applicants must be international students
- Must be a student in the field of English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Programs
- Applicants must have an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must have to present their TOEFL results to show that your their English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies
How To Apply For The Bond University Scholarship
- All applicants must ensure to complete the institution’s online application form so as to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
- Immediately you receive an offer, the must complete the English Pathway Studies Scholarship Application Form. The form must be fully completed and returned by the relevant application closing date.
21 September, 2019