Auchi Poly HND Admission Forms (Full-time) 2018/2019 Out
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND), Professional Diploma in Building Technology and Urban and Regional Planning programmes of the Polytechnic for the 2018/2019 Academic session.
A. HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
Higher National Diploma programmes are available in the following disciplines:
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
Science Laboratory Technology
Physics and Electronics
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Banking and Finance
Business Administration and Management
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
Farm Power and Machinery Option
Soil and Water Option
Civil Engineering Technology
Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
Mechanical Engineering Technology:
Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
Geological Engineering Technology Option
Mining Engineering Technology Option
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Estate Management and Valuation
Surveying and Geo-Informatics
Urban & Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
1. Broadcast Option
2. Print Option
Office Technology & Management
B. ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
Candidates for any of the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the Polytechnic or an equivalent qualification from other similar Institutions whose programmes have earned NBTE Accreditation. Candidates must possess a National Diploma Certificate in the course they intend to pursue at the Higher National Diploma
In addition to specific departmental requirements, candidates must possess Five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes at one sitting or Six (6) Ordinary Level credit passes at two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB
1. A credit pass in Literature in English at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Mass Communication.
2. A credit pass in Economics at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of
(Departmental requirements are on the Polytechnic website: www.auchipoly.edu.ng)
Also, candidates must have at least one year Post National Diploma (ND) Industrial Experience (IT) or two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience for candidates with a pass grade at the National Diploma level. Academic transcripts from the candidates’ Institutions (except for graduands of Auchi Polytechnic) must be submitted before the application for the Higher National Diploma admission will be processed. Candidates should note that any student found to be deficient after admission will be withdrawn.
C. GUIDELINES FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA ADMISSION:
All candidates seeking admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Polytechnic must ensure that they were offered admissions through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) during their National Diploma programme(s). Any candidate that does not have an Admission Letter and Registration Number from JAMB for the National Diploma programme is ineligible for the Higher National Diploma admission as such persons may not be mobilized for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
Candidates are to note that these requirements supersede the information contained in the Polytechnic’s Prospectus.
1. PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
2. Candidates must possess a Minimum of a lower credit pass in the Higher National Diploma (HND) in Building Technology obtained from an institution whose programme has earned NBTE accreditation or any equivalent qualification.
3. Satisfactory completion of NYSC or Evidence of Exemption from the programme. calendar months, i.e., at least three (3)
1. PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING Candidates must possess the Higher National Diploma (HND) and the National Diploma (ND) in Urban and Regional Planning of the Polytechnic or an equivalent qualification from other similar Institutions whose programmes have earned NBTE Accreditation. In addition, Graduates of Geography and Regional Planning with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division Pass are eligible to
F. How To Apply For Auchi Poly HND Admission Forms (Full-time) 2018/2019
Application forms will be completed online via the Polytechnic website: www.auchipoly.edu.ng (All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application and screening fee of Fifteen Thousand (₦15,000.00) Naira only payable through the following Banks nationwide in favour of Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA) No.1000075, using Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the Polytechnic Website.
Eco Bank of Nigeria PLC
United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC
G. Procedure for using Auchi Polytechnic Online Application Admission Platform
Read and follow the steps below carefully.
- Visit the Polytechnic URL: auchipoly.edu.ng to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page.
- Select the desired portal (morning, evening or degree). Polytechnic ND, HND OR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA as it applies to you.
- The application form request will that you provide all required information phone number) and a password.
- Write your username and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then click Generate Remita Retrieval Reference .
- Take the REFERENCE (RRR) to the designated bank and request that your payment be processed on the REMITA platform.
- You can also make payments on any REMITA approved payment channels. Allow a couple of hours for your payment to be processed before returning to the portal to continue with your application.
- Login with your username and password. Click on Continue With My Application Form . Ensure that you provide required information correctly as false information may disqualify your application.
- Upload your passport photograph as well as the required scanned copies of your copies of the application form.
- Print a copy of application summary.
Enclose two (2) sets of photocopies of your credentials; e-receipt of remita payment, birth certificate and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs to the forms in an envelope. Then bring the envelope with you to the Polytechnic on the yet to be announced date for a physical screening.
Any payment procedure generated and processed on any other platform for the purpose of admission is invalid. All payment procedures must originate from the www.auchipoly.edu.ng website. The Portal is already integrated with the Remita payment platform.
If you have any difficulty in completing the application form, please call or send text to the GSM number 08182284195 or e-mail email@example.com (between 9a.m and 4p.m week days only)
Signed Eboreime G. O. Esq.