Atiba University Oyo Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into any academic Programmes of Atiba University, Oyo.
In our comprehensive, holistic admission process, we consider your academic background as well as your pursuits and interests outside the classroom. We look for students who enjoy being challenged and who are committed to furthering the Institute’s mission of “improving the human condition.
- B.Sc. BIOLOGY
- B.Sc. BIOCHEMISTRY
- B.Sc. MICROBIOLOGY
- B.Sc. CHEMISTRY
- B.Sc. COMPUTER SCIENCE
- B.Sc. PHYSICS B.Sc. MATHEMATICS
- B.A. ENGLISH
- B.Sc. ECONOMICS
- B.Sc. ACCOUNTING
- B.Sc. BANKING AND FINANCE
- B.Sc. BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- B.Sc. POLITICAL SCIENCE
- B.Sc. CRIMINOLOGY & SECURITY STUDIES
- B.Sc. PSYCHOLOGY
- B M.L.S MEDICAL LAB. SCIENCE
- B.NSc. NURSING SCIENCE
Atiba University Post UTME Eligibility.
The following candidates are eligible for admission:
- Candidates who have chosen Atiba University, Oyo as First or Second Choice with a JAMB score of 140 and above.
- Candidates who scored at least 140 in the JAMB UTME who did not choose Atiba University,Oyo in the UTME and are seeking change of institution.
Atiba University Admission General Entry Requirements for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates.
- Candidates must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE and NABTEB to include English Language, and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in admission year.
- Two passes at the Advanced level with G C E Level or approved equivalent credit passes in three other subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Three passes at the Advanced level (GCE A-Level, HSC, JUPEB Diploma) with G C E O’Level or approved equivalent credit passes.
- Passes in two recognised NCE subjects with GCE O’Level credit equivalent in three other subjects. Education is accepted as a third A’Level subject for those taking courses in education
- Candidates who successfully pass the final examination of the following institutions shall also be considered eligible for admission:
- International Baccalaureate obtained from accredited Institutions with relevant grading
- National Diploma from Polytechnics or Colleges of Technology
- The Defense Academy certificates
How to Apply for Atiba University Post UTME Form.
Once you meet our admission requirements, you can proceed to apply for your course of choice through the university portal.
Our student application portal enables you to fill our admission form online where you provide all relevant information required to successfully process your application. You will also be able to upload your documents and make all the necessary payments. During the application process, you are required to pay the Application fee of N10,000.
After you Apply
- Once we have received your application, your admission is processed. You will be notified through the university portal.
- Once you have been offered provisional admission, you are required to pay the Acceptance fee of N50,000 within 2 weeks of the offer to signify your acceptance of the admission. If after this period, the University does not receive your payment, it may be assumed that you are no longer interested in the offer and thus may proceed to fill your space.
- A student that has successfully accepted the admission offer by paying the prescribed fee can then proceed to pay Tuition and other fees and register courses. All students will undergo medical examination upon resumption.
For further enquiries, kindly contact The Registrar, Atiba University, Oyo.
Tel: 08059952137, 08033287535
OR 08103494152, 07056229255