ATBU Post UTME 2018 Forms, Date Out
The ATBU Post UTME 2018 Forms, Date have been released on sale for all applicants who selected the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Bauchi for the 2018/2019 academic session. Cut-off mark is 180 and form costs N2,000.
Eligibility for ATBU Post UTME 2018
- Candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi, as their University of First Choice
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME JAMB Examination
How Much Is ATBU Post UTME 2018 Forms
The ATBU Post UTME 2018 screening forms cost N2,000 only, payable via the remitta platform.
How To Apply For ATBU Post UTME 2018
- Eligible candidates are required to visit the University website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening.
- Login Using your JAMB registration number as Username and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira ( N2, 000.00 ] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
ATBU Post UTME 2018 Registration Period
The Portal will remain open from
Monday 16th – Monday 31st July 2018 to enable you to upload your Data.
Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
Deadline For ATBU Post UTME 2018
The closing date for application of ATBU Post UTME 2018 screening is Monday, 31st July, 2018.