Apply Now for Bank of Montreal Scholarship at Lambton College in Canada 2019
The Lambton College is offering Bank of Montreal Scholarship for All Programs. This scholarship is available to Canadian & international students.
The Lambton College is a college of applied arts and technology in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. There are approximately 3,500 full-time students, 6,500 part-time students and 500 international students.
- Applications Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue All Programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship is valued at $500.00.
- Nationality: The scholarships are available to Canada & International students..
- Number of Scholarships: Two
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: The scholarships are available to Canada & International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Based on the previous academic year:
- Full-time Lambton College students, domestic and international
- Minimum GPA of 2.7
- The recipient MUST be present at Academic Award Ceremony in order to receive this award
English Language Requirements: Students from non-English speaking countries must provide proof of English proficiency.
How to Apply:
Submit brief type-written document to demonstrate your outstanding leadership within and beyond Lambton College.