They believe that skilled water leaders are critical to addressing complex water challenges across the world. As such, the IWC will grant an IWC Master’s Scholarship.
This International Water Centre is a Brisbane-based organization, dedicated to providing the most advanced education and training, applied research and consulting to develop capacity and promote whole-of-water cycle approaches to Integrated Water Management around the world.
- Applications Deadline: 1 August 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to Masters level programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The total value for this scholarship is A$9,500, which covers:
- A$7000 towards the cost of tuition for the Master of Integrated Water Management program
- Return air travel up to the value of A$2500 to Australia for all full-time Master program applicants.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- All international students must be eligible for this scholarship.
- Eligible international students must receive an unconditional offer of admission from Griffith University in the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management.
- Applicants must apply for admission into Griffith University
- Partial scholarships are available to support self-funded International students who do not receive any full-tuition scholarship.
All new eligible students commencing the Program in Trimester 1, 2019 will receive a partial scholarship. Partial scholarships are available to Self-funded International students.
How to Apply
For this scholarship, students must complete the application form through the given link: https://degrees.griffith.edu.au/Program/5722/Overview/International#overview