Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma – Screening of the UTME/Direct Entry Candidates for 2015/2016 Academic Session
All 2015/2016 UTME candidates who applied to Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as institution of First Choice, with a UTME score of 180 and above are invited to attend a screening exercise in the University on the days stated below:
Screening exercise for the various Faculties is scheduled to take place on the following dates at 9.00am each day:
|1||Thursday 13th August, 2015||Management Sciences, Arts, Agriculture, Education and Environmental Studies|
|2||Friday, 14th August 2015||Social Sciences, Natural Sciences and Law|
|3||Saturday, 15th August 2015||College of Medicine and Engineering & Technology|
- Candidates are to check their Examination venues on AAU cPortal on Tuesday, 10th of August, 2015.
- Candidates are expected to report at the venues of screening at 7.30 am prompt.
Subject for Screening:
Candidates will be screened in subjects relating to their First Choice of study in Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma.
Method of Application:
Applicants are required to pay for the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Post UTME online application form for a fee of N3,000.00 (Three thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch or purchase an eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) from any of the under listed Banks Nation Wide.
1. ECOBANK NIGERIA Plc
2. FIDELITY BANK Plc
3. FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA Plc
4. KEYSTONE BANK LTD
5. UNION BANK OF NIGERIA Plc
6. UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA Plc
7. ZENITH BANK Plc
Procedure for Online Application:
Candidates are advised to apply online at www.myaau.com using either e-Tranzact payment platform at the various banks or ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph and scanned copies of all relevant certificates/documents to the cPortal.
Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms. Candidates are to print out a copy of the application form with their passport photograph for presentation along with other documents on the screening dates stated above. The examination study guide is available for download on completion of the application process.
All candidates are to come to the venue of the screening exercise with the following:
1. UTME e-registration slip and UTME result slip.
2. HB pencil, eraser and biro.
3. A print-out of the duly completed post UTME Online Application form.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as Institution of First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must upload scanned copies of all relevant certificates/documents to the cPortal.
*Screening exercise for Direct Entry (DE) candidates is scheduled to take place from Monday, 24th August, 2015 to Friday, 28th August, 2015 from 9.00am each day.
Please be informed that there shall be no Direct Entry into Medicine, Nursing and Law.
All Direct Entry candidates should follow the online application procedure as stated above and also obtain the forms via ATM debit cards on Interswitch or eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) for at a fee of N3,000.00 (Three thousand Naira) only from any of the designated Banks.
Note: All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that;
- Examination study guide: N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only, Technology fee: N 1,000.00 (One thousand naira) only and bank charges, will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch or eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
Duration of Application:
Application forms for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates will be available online for completion and submission from Monday 20th July, 2015 to Sunday 9th August, 2015.
ADVICE: Candidates should check the University website and cPortal at www.myaau.com regularly for further details on the application/admission procedure.
- Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise automatically forfeits his/her eligibility for consideration in the 2015/2016 academic session’s admission exercise.
- Anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically ‘disqualified’.
- All communication gadgets/telephone handsets are strictly prohibited as invigilators are mandated to confiscate any of such items and penalize erring candidate(s).
Mr. Fola Ojo-Maliki, MNIM, MANUPA