Akwa Ibom State Government 2013 Postgraduate Scholarship. Details Here
Akwa Ibom State Government Postgraduate Scholarship 2013 – His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Chief (Dr) GodswiII Akpabio, (CON) has approved the training of Akwa Ibom proficient indigenes on ICT Post Graduate Training in approved Universities in India. This is in accordance of his deliberate policy of providing continuous qualitative man power training and development to citizens.
Consequent upon this, the Ministry of Education invites applications from suitably qualified candidates of Akwa Ibom State origin for scholarship awards to pursue post graduate studies on ICT.
Eligibility for 2013 Akwa Ibom State Government Postgraduate Scholarship
Eligible candidates who must be graduates of Engineering from recognized Universities can now apply for any of the following postgraduate courses:
- M. Tech (Computer Systems)
- M. Tech (Information Systems)
- M. Tech (Computer Information System and Forensic Science)
- M. Tech (Robotics)
- M. Tech (Computer Aided Design)
- M. Tech (Computer Aided Manufacturing)
Holders of B.Sc in Computer Science or other Sciences can apply for:
- M. Sc (Information Systems); or
- M. Sc (Computer Aided Manufacturing)
Requirements for the Akwa Ibom State Government Scholarship For Postgraduate Studies
- Only graduates with minimum of 2nd class lower should apply.
- Eligible applicants must possess valid Nigerian passport as well as NYSC discharge certificate.
Scholarships Application Closing Date
All 2013 Akwa Ibom State Government Postgraduate Scholarship Applications should be submitted not later than 14th August, 2013.
Method Of Application
Postgraduate Scholarships applications should be accompanied by Degree Certificates, Certificates of Origin, NYSC Discharge Certificate! letter of exemption and other relevant credentials must be addressed to reach:
The Hon. Commissioner
Ministry of Education
Block 10, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat
Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
Or send to: firstname.lastname@example.org