Akwa Ibom Polytechnic 2018 Post UTME Registration Details
The Akwa Ibom Polytechnic 2018 Post UTME forms for all candidates who selected the Akwa Ibom State Polyechinic during their JAMB UTME application. Cut-off mark is 130. Cost is N2000. Deadline is August 17th. Screening holds August 18th.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA For Akwa Ibom Polytechnic Post UTME 2018
To qualify for the screening exercise,
Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST CHOICE.
Candidates must have scored up to 130 and above in the 2018 UTME.
AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES For Akwa Ibom Polytechnic Post UTME 2018 Admission
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING*
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
*Interested candidates for Computer Engineering must have taken the following subject combination in 2018 UTME; Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry
APPLICATION PROCEDURE For Akwa Ibom Polytechnic Post UTME 2018
Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng , click online Application, then generate an invoice(RRR Number) with the following details
- JAMB Reg Number
- Phone number and
How Much Is Akwa Ibom Poly Post-UTME 2018
Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges).
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
- All application forms must be filled online on or before Friday 17th August 2018 and Candidates should be at the Polytechnic on Saturday 18th August 2018 for the Screening Exercise.
- All recommended students for admission will be published online and their names sent to JAMB for admission letters.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 8.00am.
Candidates should come with;
- The acknowledgement slip as in 2(c) above
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result,
- Original copies of credentials
Only bona fide candidates will be screened
Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening.