AFIT Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2019
The Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) is a tertiary institution engaged in imparting knowledge and skills to students using specialized facilities and multi-disciplinary approach; a centre of excellence for serious innovative research and development in aerospace, aeronautical, aviation and allied industries/disciplines.
Admissions into National Universities Commission accredited First Degree programmes offered in the Institute are open to the general public. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic Session:
Air Force Institute of Technology Courses.
a. Faculty of Air Engineering:
(1) B.Eng Aerospace Engineering.
b. Faculty of Ground Engineering and Environmental Studies
(1) B.Eng Mechanical Engineering
(2) B.Eng Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
(3) B.Eng Automotive Engineering.
(4) B.Eng Civil Engineering.
(5) B.Eng Information and Communication Technology.
(6) B.Sc Cyber Security
c. Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
(1) B.Sc Accounting.
(2) B.Sc Business Administration
(3) B.Sc Economics.
(4) B.Sc Marketing.
AFIT Post UTME Eligibility and Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission into AFIT’s undergraduate programmes are required to write JAMB UTME examination. Entry requirements for undergraduate programmes offered in AFIT are as detailed below:
a. Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) Programmes – Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information & Communication Technology and B.Sc in Cyber Security
(1) JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark of 170. To be considered for admission, candidates must have changed their institution of First Choice to AFIT through JAMB.
(2) Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with at least credit passes in 5 subjects in not more than 2 sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and one other subject from Additional Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Auto-Mechanics, Applied Electricity, Metal Work, Statistics and Geography.
b. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Programmes – Accounting, Business Administration, Economics and Marketing
(1) JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark of 160. To be considered for admission, candidates must have changed their institution of First Choice to AFIT through JAMB.
(2) Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other subjects from Economics, Commerce, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Government, Statistics, and Geography.
How to Apply for AFIT Post UTME.
Interested candidates are to visit AFIT website at www.afit.edu.ng and thereafter proceed as follows:
a. Navigate to “Admission” menu select the program of your choice,
b. Create a new user profile with JAMB Reg. No and Email for the undergraduate application.
c. To access the admission form, you will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 only for the undergraduate application using our online payment portal.
d. after a successful payment, complete the form appropriately, submit and print a hard copy.
AFIT Post UTME Screening:
Screening exercise for admission will hold from 3-5 October 2018 at AFIT, Kaduna by 9 am daily. Candidates are to attend the exercise with the following:
a. Original and photocopies of O’ Level Results.
b. 2 Passport Size Photographs
c. 2018 UTME Result Slip.
d. Photocopy of Completed Admission Form
Screening exercise will be conducted as follows:
a. Engineering Programmes – 4 October 2018.
b. Social and Management Sciences Programmes – 5 October 2018
All applications for admission will close on Sunday 30 September 2018. Candidates are equally advised to visit the Institute’s website from time to time for important information after application. For further enquiry, please contact us at 081555559571/09074411999.