ABUAD Post-UTME 2018 Screening Date Released
The ABUAD Post-UTME 2018 Screening Date has been Released
This is to inform all candidates who have applied for the post-UTME screening of Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti for the 2018/2019 Academic Session that the management of the university has announced the date for the screening exercise.
According to the management, the 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening will hold July 7th, 2018.
Meanwhile the screening form is still on sale.
Application is currently open to UTME and Direct entry candidates.
ABUAD Admission Requirements
1. Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
2. Five O’Level(WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE)Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
3. Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
4. Result of 2018 in Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME) .
5. Result of 2017 in Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME) is not allowed
ABUAD Direct Entry/Inter University Transfer Requirements
(i) Candidates can apply for Direct Entry with HND, ND, JUPEB , IJMB or IGCSE (A-LEVEL).
(ii) Direct Entry form from JAMB is required to be eligible for admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado – Ekiti (ABUAD)
(iii) Direct Entry/Inter University Transfer admissions are also available for all courses listed above except Law, Medicine and Surgery, and Nursing Science.
(iv) Applicants for DIRECT ENTRY are to pay the sum of N2,000 into any of the designated Banks and obtain the application form at any of the designated selling points. .
(v) NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented along with the completed registration form(s) at the Post UTME Screening Centers.
Afe Bablola University Change of Institution
1. Candidates who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening of the University purchasing Change of Institution form from JAMB and N2,000 for the Post UTME Form.
2. Admission into ABUAD for Non Direct Entry Candidates is subject to successful passing of the UTME Examination and the Post-UTME screening.
3. Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in August, 2018.
How to Apply for ABUAD Post UTME / Undergraduate Admission Screening
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
• Wema Bank 0122718841
• Union Bank 0061954679
• UBA Plc 1020297573
• Sterling Bank Plc 0064784459
(i) Click on https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/ to fill the online form and to make online payment
(ii) Download the Application Form Online on the University Website
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS OF UNDERGRADUATE FORMS
(i) MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
(ii) IBADAN OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
(iii) ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
(iv) LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
(v) PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, NO 43, WOGU STREET D/LINE, PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
(vi) WARRI: MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
POST-UTME SCREENNG CENTRE
(i) The Screening Centre and Date will be communicated later.
(ii) NOTE: There shall be No written examination.
International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
1. Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to email@example.com OR
2. Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
3. Call the following numbers: 08127772121, 08034402771, 07039647532, 08038521163, and 08033509150.
4. For Postgraduate Programmes call 08033262920, 07032366407