£9,500 UAL Ashley Family Foundation Master Scholarship For Home/EU Students In UK, 2019
The new Ashley Family Foundation is calling for application for the Scholarship to study MA Textile Design course at Chelsea College of Arts, University of the Arts London. The £9,500 UAL Ashley Family Foundation Master Scholarship is available for Home/EU citizens.
UAL offers a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and awards provided through generous donations from individuals, companies and philanthropic charities, as well as from University funds. See details below for more information.
Scholarship is available to study Master degree programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarship is awarded to study MA Textile Design course at Chelsea College of Arts, University of the Arts London.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Home/EU students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The £9,500 UAL Ashley Family Foundation Master Scholarship:
To be eligible, the following must be met:
- Applicant must be classified as a Home or EU student for fee purposes
- Applicant must be accepted on the MA Textile Design Course at Chelsea College of Arts, commencing October 2018
- Applicant must be fluent in English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants must apply online and send the necessary documents:
- An electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.uk containing 1 PDF document, which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review, and must include:
- Title page with your name and course title
- Introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled and annotated as appropriate.
- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An academic or professional reference
- Household income evidence (please see online application form for more information)
- Evidence of financial hardship (if applicable)
Application Closing Date:
October 1, 2018