$6,000 International Experience Scholarships At University Of Ottawa In Canada, 2018-2019
University of Ottawa is offering $6,000 International Experience Scholarships for undergraduate & graduate program. The university offers high-quality learning, teaching and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers. The Faculty of Engineering will provide up to 60 scholarships in support of approved international activities (e.g., internships or visiting terms in foreign corporations, universities, institutions) on a competitive basis. See details below for more information.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate & graduate program.
Field Of study:
It is awarded in the faculty of engineering.
The value of each scholarship will be up to $6,000, with the exact amount depending on the significance and needs of the proposed activities.
Number Of Scholarships:
60 Scholarships are available.
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The $6,000 International Experience Scholarships:
To be eligible, the following must be met:
- Full-time Faculty of Engineering undergraduate or graduate students may apply.
- Applicants in their first eight months as undergraduates or in their final term of registration (at any level) are not qualified to apply.
- Thesis-based graduate students need to get approval from their thesis supervisors before applying.
- Applicants can only get a single IES scholarship (lifetime).
- Some short-term events (e.g. summer schools) with duration of less than 1 month can also be considered under exceptional circumstances.
- Must have a good command of English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Endevour to read the regulations carefully to be sure you are eligible to apply. We recommend you check the form early in case a reference or endorsement is required to support your application and to familiarize yourself with the form. All applications, including a signed completed application form, a C.V., a transcript and a letter from a representative of the proposed destination must be sent to engineering.international-at-uOttawa.ca.
Please send a request to engineering.international@uOttawa.ca to receive the application form. You may also contact us at 613-562-5800 ext. 6508.
Application Closing Date:
15 October 2018