$5,000 University Of Technology Sydney Carl Nielsen Memorial Scholarship In Australia 2018-2019
The Carl Nielsen Memorial Scholarship is offered in tribute to the impressive and significant legacy Carl made to Australian design. Hurry now and apply for the $5,000 University Of Technology Sydney Carl Nielsen Memorial Scholarship for 2018/2019 academic session.
It has been established to reward excellence in design and enable a senior UTS Product Design student an opportunity to participate in the day to day projects of Nielsen Design whilst working on their own project of interest. See details below for more information.
The scholarship is available to pursue the graduate degree program.
Field Of study:
University of Technology Sydney Scholarships is awarded to study in Product Design.
The maximum total value of the Scholarship is $5,000 to each recipient. In addition to the Scholarship, the Recipient will have an opportunity to undertake a 6-week unpaid placement at Nielsen Designs, which is to take place at a mutually convenient time and as arranged between the Recipient and the Donor, usually in the year after award. The placement will:
Be for a minimum of six (6) weeks;
And o ordinarily involve three (3) days per week during session/s and up to five (5) days during session breaks.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Australian Students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The $5,000 University Of Technology Sydney Carl Nielsen Memorial Scholarship:
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a single or combined Bachelor of Design in Product Design; and
- Must be enrolled or intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Design (Honors) in Product Design (C09059) the year after award; and
- Applicants must have successfully completed 120 credit points or greater in their undergraduate Product Design course at the time of the scholarship application; and
- Applicants must have received a Weighted Average Mark of 75 or above; and
- All applicants must be available to attend an interview in person.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
All applicants must submit the Charter Hall Property Economics Scholarship application form.
Application Closing Date:
December 12, 2018