$40,000 Mellon/ACLS Community College Faculty Fellowships In USA, 2018-2019
Applications are currently invited at the American Council and Learned Societies for the Mellon/ACLS Community College Faculty Fellowships for 2018/2019 academic year. The applicant’s ultimate goal should be to advance a research project. Interested fellows should hurry now and apply for the 40,000 Mellon/ACLS Community College Faculty Fellowships before the deadline. See below for more information on how to apply for the fellowship.
Scholarship is available to study MA, PhD program
Field Of study:
Scholarship is available for humanities and related to social science.
The award carries a stipend of up to $40,000, which may be used to support any activities that advance the proposed research project.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Citizens of U.S are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The 40,000 Mellon/ACLS Community College Faculty Fellowships:
To be qualified, applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants must be a U.S citizen
- Applicants must be employed primarily as instructors at a two-year associate’s degree-granting college, as defined by the Applicants do not need to be appointed full-time and do not need to be on the tenure-track.
- Part-time and adjunct instructors are welcome to apply, as long as community college teaching is their primary employment.
- Applicants must have an MA or PhD in that was conferred by the application deadline.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Address a topic in the humanities or social sciences and/or teaching and learning in those disciplines in a higher education setting.
- Employ predominantly humanistic approaches and qualitative/interpretive methodologies.
- Include substantial original research.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants should apply online and include the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Proposal (no more than three pages, double-spaced, in Times New Roman 11-point font)
- Budget (no more than one page)
- Project timeline (no more than one page)
- Bibliography (no more than one page)
- Two reference letters
- Institutional certification pledging that the applicant will be permitted to carry out the work outlined in the proposal. This is a brief form available through the online application portal to be completed by a department chair, dean, or other senior administrators.
- Please see the FAQ for more details on the format and content of each piece of the application.
Application Closing Date:
September 26, 2018