Applications are currently ongoing for the University of the Arts London new Ashley Family Foundation Scholarships to study MA Textile Design course at Chelsea College of Arts, University of the Arts London. The institution is the largest specialist arts and design university in Europe and also one of the most renowned international institutions in arts, fashion, design and communication. The scholarship is open to students who wish to study a master degree program in UAL. It will also be assessed on the basis of financial need and academic merit. Interested students are welcome to apply for these scholarships. See below for further details.
The University of the Arts London is Europe’s largest specialist arts and design university, and one of the most renowned international institutions in arts, design, fashion and communication. UAL has six constituent Colleges: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Arts, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion and Wimbledon College of Arts.
About The University Of Arts London
The University of Arts London was founded in 2004 and it is specialized in Arts, design and fashion. The institution is ranked as the top 6th university of art and design in the world. It has about 19000 students from various countries. The university brought together the 6 colleges in arts, design, fashion and media in the 19th and 20th century. These colleges include:
- Camberwell College of Arts
- Central Saint Martins
- Chelsea College of Arts
- London College of Communication
- London College of Fashion
- Wimbledon College of Arts
UAL scholarships give students unique opportunities to learn, create, research and innovate across a whole range of disciplines and at all levels – covering everything from drama, graphics and interior design to fashion and fine art.
Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to up to £9,500
Eligibility For The Ashley Family Foundation Scholarships:
Eligibility depends on below:
- Classified as a Home or EU student for fee purposes AND
- Accepted on the MA Textile Design Course at Chelsea College of Arts, commencing October 2019
- Students must show proof ion how good their written and spoken English is
How To Apply For The Ashley Family Foundation Scholarships
- Applicants must fill in an application form
- Must provide an electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.uk containing 1 PDF document. This is for those applying for the image based pathway. This includes:
- Title page with your name and course title
- A page of no more than 500 words explaining your work.
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled and annotated as appropriate.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) that is up to date.
- A professional reference
- Evidence of financial hardship* (if applicable)
- Evidence of medical condition (where appropriate)
30 October annually