2018 Awards For Gap Year Students At University Of Sydney In Australia-Apply
The University of Sydney is offering Sydney Scholars Awards for 2018. These awards are open for international and Australian students (including New Zealand). The Awards For Gap Year Students At the University Of Sydney is available to students who are considering taking a gap year or are currently on a gap year or those who completed their secondary education. The Awards offers Year 12 students commencing tertiary studies in 2019. These range from $6,000 to $10,000 per annum and are awarded from one year up to 5 years (including combined undergraduate degrees). See below for more details.
Awards are available for pursuing the undergraduate degree and combined degrees.
Field Of study:
Successful students will learn the courses offered by the university.
$6,000 to $10,000 per annum
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
The Awards are available to International and Australian students (including New Zealand).
Eligibility For The Awards For Gap Year Students At University Of Sydney:
To be eligible, the following must be met:
- These prestigious scholarships will be offered to students who meet the selection criteria, including an ATAR requirement of 95 or above. Students applying to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music or Sydney College of Arts will require an ATAR of 90 or above.
- Domestic students (including New Zealand citizens) who apply and achieve an ATAR equivalent of 99.90 will automatically be awarded a scholarship worth $10,000 per annum for the duration of their chosen undergraduate degree (including combined undergraduate degrees).
- Domestic students (including New Zealand citizens) who achieve an ATAR equivalent of 99.95 will automatically be awarded a University of Sydney Scholar Chancellor’s Award.
- International students who have recently completed an International Baccalaureate or educational award equivalent to the HSC, and are applying for admission through UAC, may also apply.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To apply, applicants must adhere strictly to the following:
- To apply for the Sydney Scholars Awards, you will need to complete an online application form and provide your most recent school report.
- Provision for a personal statement is required as part of the application. As the form does not allow for saving and continuing, we suggest that you prepare a draft submission, then copy over your final answers into the text boxes provided.
- Please note there is a strict 1000 character limit on each text box (approximately 150-200 words).
Application Closing Date:
September 28, 2018