2015/2016 Admission Forms Of Obong University Now Available. Details Here
Apply for admission
How to apply
- Fill out the online application form.
- Pay application fee of N6,000.00 at any of the banks listed below.
- First Bank Plc, Obong University (Account # 2012748914)
- Zenith Bank Plc, Obong University (Account # 1011581876)
- Enterprise Bank Ltd, Obong University (Account # 1900051015)
- Union Bank Plc, Obong University (Account # 0040277861)
- Complete your application by filling out the Bank Payment section. You will be required to supply the name of the bank and payment voucher number.
- Your application will be processed by the Registry and you will be contacted via e-mail about the status of your application.
- If you have previously started your online application, click ‘Modify Application’ to edit your application.
- Click ‘New Application’ to start a new application.
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
Department of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science
- Computer Science
Department of Biological Sciences
Department of Chemical Sciences
- Industrial Chemistry
Department of Physics
Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
Department of Economics
Department of Accounting/Banking & Finance.
- Banking and Finance
Department of General Studies
The Department of General Studies co-ordinates the teaching of General Studies Courses. These courses are to sharpen the entrepreneurial and administrative skills of the student. The Unit provides courses in the humanities, entrepreneurship, science and social sciences.