FUTO Releases 2015/2016 Postgraduate Admission List
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) have released the First batch admission list for the 2015/2016 academic session. The admission list has been uploaded online, hence we urge all concerned candidates to check their admission status via the steps listed below.
Please Note :: All admitted candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable Acceptance fee of Forty Thousand Naira (N40,000) only using the Remita platform.
Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) :: Post-Graduate Admission List
All concerned candidates are to proceed as follows:
- Visit the institution’s PG online portal to check your admission status via http://www.futoportal.org/pgacceptance/eligibility
- Enter Full Name or Surname or Other Names, and Click on Submit
If you have been admitted/eligible, then you should proceed with paying your acceptance fee as follows::
- On the page where you are being notified of your admission status, click on Select and Register
- Supply your valid Email address and phone number, and Click on Submit (Please, copy and take note of your Applicant Number before submitting)
- Login to the pg acceptance fees portal www.futoportal.org/pgacceptance using your Applicant Number as both Applicant Number and Password
- Click on GENERATE INVOICE to generate your payment invoice.
- Click on Print Invoice to print your invoice, after-which you log out and proceed to any bank to make payment using your Remita RRR Code. Alternatively, you can click on Pay Now to use online payment options with credit/ debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCard, etc.
- After successful payment at the bank, kindly return to the pg acceptance fees portal www.futoportal.org/pgacceptance to view and print your Admission Letter and Acceptance Fees Receipt.
- Proceed to the Postgraduate School for other registration formalities.