AL-HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, Nigeria’s lowest School fees charging Private University was licensed by the Federal Government in January, 2005 to provide high level qualitative education with strong moral content to interested persons without discrimination on the basis of nationality, age, gender, political or religious beliefs. Al-Hikmah University has secured a hundred percent (100%) accreditation of all its due programmes by the National Universities Commission (NUC) since its inception.
IF YOU OBTAINED THE NATIONAL MINIMUM JAMB SCORE OF 180 AND YOU HAVE THE 5 REQUIRED CREDIT PASSES IN RELEVANT O’LEVEL SUBJECTS FOR THE COURSE THAT YOU WANT TO STUDY IN THE UNIVERSITY, YOUR BEST CHANCE TODAY IS TO JOIN US AT AL-HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, NIGERIA. WE ARE SETTING A GLOBAL PACE.
Al-Hikmah University invites qualified undergraduate candidates for admission into Al-Hikmah University for four (4) year Degree Programmes for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (U.T.M.E) candidates, three (3) year Degree Programmes for Direct Entry candidates and a year Remedial programme.
Applications are also invited from qualified prospective postgraduate applicants for her 2015/2016 academic session leading to the award of M.A. degrees of the University. The M.A. degree Programmes run for a minimum period of 12 calendar months and a maximum period of 24 calendar months on full-time basis
1. UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credits at WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/SISC Examinations or their equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed Undergraduate Programmes. English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates. In addition, credit in Mathematics is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Degree Programmes in the Colleges of Management Sciences, Natural Sciences and some Education Courses. Direct Entry admission is also available for applicants with suitable qualifications who obtained Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) DE Form 2015.
2. REMEDIAL PROGRAMMES
The Remedial programmes available in the 2015/2016 academic session are designed for candidates who fall into any of the following categories:
- Candidates with relevant five (5) ‘O’ Level credit passes but scored below the minimum score in the 2015 JAMB (UTME).
- Candidates with at least three (3) ‘O’ Level credit passes and as well as deficiency in JAMB (UTME).
- Candidates with Ordinary National Diploma (ND) or National Certificate of Education (NCE) but deficient in ‘O’ Level credit passes requirement.
3. POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
Applicants for the academic Master’s degree programmes who are graduates of Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin or any other recognized Universities, must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours Degree (Upper Division). However, applicants with Second Class (Lower Division) may be admitted provided they score a minimum of 60% in a qualifying examination to be administered by the University.
Regardless of the institution where the Bachelor’s degree is obtained, ALL CANDIDATES shall apply early for their official Bachelor’s degree academic transcripts to be addressed to The Dean, Postgraduate School, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin.
1. Signup for the Admissions process by clicking register on the left menu (Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provide)
2. You will be automatically logged after successful signup. An email will also be sent to you containing your Application Number
3. Continue by carefully filling the Application Form and click submit
4. Print the Application form and Refrence form
5. Please Make sure that you proceed to the Admissions office with a bank draft of N10, 000 payable to Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, Application form printout, 2 copies of Refrence form duly signed by your refrees and cpies of your credentials.